Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Starting my own business

As you might have noticed, I've been playing catch up on this blog. What could have gotten me behind, besides having 3 young children, you might ask? 2011 brought the official beginning of Charis Dishman Photography. I've been loving this new experience, ya know, the one where you have to file your own taxes and figure out how to market and set up my own Facebook page. Really, I have had some fantastic clients who have been keeping me busy editing pictures and printing off orders! I may begin to post some of my sessions on this blog, so you can truly keep up with what I've been doing as well :) If you are interested in seeing more of my work, check out my website

Engagement session: 




Pre-Prom party:






Newborn Jamey:








First Year: 





 Senior photos:







No comments: