Friday, February 27, 2009

Due Date...

So today is Levi's due date. No action so far! I went on a 3 mile walk this morning, trying to get labor started. Will probably go on another one when Ty gets home from work. Last weekend, I was pretty anxious and ready for Levi's arrival. Colt was 6 days early, so I guess I expected that Levi would be early too. But God had other plans! Colt ended up having minor bronchitis last weekend, then was well for a few days before he came down with vomiting and fever this week. Good thing Levi didn't show up - I'd hate to bring him home to a house with a sick kid! Anyway, at my 39 week appointment, the doc said I am dialated to 4cm, so at least I won't have as much work to do once my labor officially starts!

Sorry no pics - with Colt feeling under the weather, it was hard to take pics of a kid hanging all over me :)

2 comments:

Chez said...

I've been wondering how you're doing! Sorry Colt was sick again this week! You're such a good mom - 40 weeks pregnant, 4cm dialated, and tending to your sick toddler! I hope I can be as patient a mom as you are. :)

Alyssa said...

I'll be praying that baby decides to come soon and that Colt stays well. Hang it there, it won't be long.