Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Colt's 6th Bday

Colt really wanted his party at Peter Pan Mini-Golf this year. This place is a must-do when you live in/visit Austin. The only problem with celebrating Colt's birthday here in July is that it was crazy hot! 

Excited to turn 6! 

All of the kids had fun putting. Here's Jonah! 

Colt putting pelican style. 

Tatum may or may not have played by the rules. 

We were excited that Brady and Jackie could join us. 

Even Miss Nickey came. She sacrificed playing a round in order to hold Zoe ;)

Colt requested a jellybean cake with blue frosting. It was so hot the frosting was all melted by the time it was time to sing Happy Birthday. 

Lots of blue mouths after cake time! 

Aiden and Nash celebrating in style. This was a fun (and did I mention hot?) party. And pretty cheap too… which is a definite bonus since we now have 4 parties to throw a year :) 

Who are your closest friends? Jake and Nash, Abbie and Will
What are some talents you have? baseball
What activities do you like to do with your family? Play games at Chuck E. Cheese
What makes you happy? To go to buy a toy
What makes you sad? I don't know
Favorite color? Every single color, except I don't like gray or white because those don't work on a white piece of paper.
Food? Macaroni and Cheese with broccoli in it and hot dogs
Sport? baseball
Book? I don't know. I like books about science and volcanoes.
What did you get for your birthday this year? Monster jeep, remote control car and motorcycle, water gun
When I grow up I want to be a train driver, I think.
My goal for this year is to learn to ride my bike.
Something new I want to learn when I am 6 is about water because I don't know how they make water.

No comments: