Sunday, March 6, 2011

SO far behind!

I can't believe I didn't post anything during the month of February! Time really is flying around here. Life with 3 kids is definitely busier!! Here's a quick recap with the very few pictures I took during the month. 
My mom came to visit for a week. We loved having her here! 

Colt wanted his picture taken with Molly. He loves for her to give him kisses, and yes, he opens his mouth in order for her to lick him. Gross, I know! 

Nanny, nanny, boo boo.

Levi is generally a happy go-lucky kid, but lately he's become a bit more serious about things. He's busy potty training. I love that I haven't changed a dirty diaper from the kid in weeks!! 

I was trying to get a picture of the boys together to send to my Grandad. This is the best shot I got of the boys together. I should do a separate post about how HARD it was to get them both to look at the same time, with no hands in their faces. It really was quite funny to look at the progression of images :) 

This is one of my favorite shots from the day. I just love how they are having fun talking to one another. This really does happen from time to time, despite the fact that sometimes I wonder if people walking in front of our house sometimes think we are having a screaming/crying/who-can-drive-mom-the-craziest party inside our house! 

No comments: