Friday, January 25, 2013

iPhone upload! Part 1

Wow! I definitely didn't realize it's been almost 3 months since my last post!! Shame on me :) I've been busy taking lots of pictures of other people's families (check some out at my new website... www.charisdishmanphotography.com). Still a work in progress, just fyi. Anyway, you'll have to settle for iphone pics of my own family....
Tatum in October. She was learning to dress herself... in all shirts. 
My sister got married in October!! I guess I should get some pictures on the blog of that event, but I don't have any currently. Anyway, we are thrilled for her. She couldn't have picked a better man. Emmitt is a loving, spiritual leader for their family and I'm so excited that my little sister gets to walk through life with him! Alethea asked my kids to be her ring bearers and flower girl. Here are Tatum and Levi before the ceremony. 
The day after the wedding in Galveston, we all headed to the beach! Fun times with the family! 

We ate at Firebowl with Bang Bang and Nana. 4 grandkids and 2 more on the way!! (Chez is due next month!)

The kids have been asking to go on a hike, so since the weather was much "cooler" in October, we finally made the trek. They loved it! 

We painted pumpkins for Halloween. 

Tatum has a thing for playing with water. Water from the fridge dispenser, the sink, the hose outside, etc. 

Cowboy Colt

Dinner with Eliza! We love having her over to play! 

Tatum's first pony tail... she was sick and I had to put her hair back so it didn't get dirty when she threw up. :( 

Again, a sick Tatum. She had a fever in this pic. 

Here's our friend, Ryan. He ran for 48 hours on a treadmill to raise funds to bring home his 2 children who he and his wife are adopting from Ethiopia, plus 46 other kids (a total of 48 kids/48 hours). 

Levi continues to love dressing up on a daily basis. 

This is Colt's preferred hairstyle. He wants it ALL spiked, not just the middle for a faux-hawk which is way more popular. 

We had some painting done at the house and the fumes were so bad, we took a retreat to Marble Falls to escape. The kids enjoyed fishing!

We attended the Blue Santa parade downtown. The kids loved it, especially getting to donate a toy to kids who have little by loading them in big trucks that stop in the procession, and they loved getting to see their friend Jonah in the parade with his dad. 

More to come...

No comments: