Tuesday, December 27, 2011

iPhone photo purge

Thought I'd empty the photos off my phone. This really is quite a random assortment.... 
Levi is getting his face painted at his pre-school's back-to-school open house. Colt never wants to get his face painted or use temporary tattoos, so he opted out. 


Hanging out at Waterloo Ice House's playground with some friends. 

Ty fixed the boys hair like this one day... and now they always ask to get their hair fixed like roosters. 

Our car is VERY full these days! 

Little miss doesn't like me to hold her when we go to the park, so she ends up covered in dirt, especially during this year's dry summer. 

Speaking of dirt... Levi decided to cover himself in the stuff during one of Colt's t-ball games this year. Guess he got kinda bored. 


Bed time reading

Colt still naps on an almost daily basis at the age of 4.5. He takes a 2+ hour nap! He's been asking to play for a few minutes before naptime, and has been falling asleep like this quite often!

Levi, on the other hand, just falls asleep standing up. He was actually sleeping on the couch, then rolled off into this position and stayed for 30 minutes. This is a pre-school day where he got a short nap at school, then fell asleep at home afterwards after a grouch-fest. This is a big reason why I took my kids out of pre-school this year... but more on that later! We start homeschool preschool in 2 weeks! 

Another day, I fell asleep at nap time too. When I woke up, this is what I found...


Ty and I on a night out on the town. Only my 2nd time in a limo :)
(Ok, I'm coming back in to edit this part b/c saying "only my 2nd time in a limo" sounds a bit pretentious. Just a note that both of our limo rides have been fully paid for by someone else. Our first limo trip was in Vegas for Ty's work and a client puked all over. It was disgusting. And I was pregnant at the time. I'm surprised I didn't spew as well from the nausea this guy gave me! Our latest limo ride was definitely more pleasant than that. Just a nice tour of a fun city with some friends.) 

We try to go to at least one UT football game each year. This years tickets came with passes to the 200 Club which was way nicer than the EndZone club we usually go to. It was nice and air conditioned and had free popcorn :) We were lucky to get the tickets when one of Ty's clients failed to claim them. 

Goofing off during a time out. 

The horns lost, but it was a great game where Case McCoy regained his starting status.

After the game, we hitched a ride with a pedi-cab. The guy took us about 15 blocks out of the way to avoid the hills, then dropped us off because he got tired of pedaling. He put us about 3 blocks closer to our car and out about $20 for the ride :(

During our Annual Girl's Black Friday shopping trip in Marble Falls, I saw this t-shirt that I love! It was quite expensive, so I thought maybe one of these days I'll attempt to make my own version for a fraction of the cost. 

Here we are at Ty's work Christmas party. 

Holla!



It was snowing in Austin!!! Or at least it appeared so. I had a photoshoot at the Galleria last weekend where some workmen were blowing ice chips to create a winter wonderland. 

Tatum is our little monkey. She climbed up on the table to finish her brother's dinner. 

At least somebody liked the chili. 

Some of my sweet huddle girls! We had a fun dinner and shopping night last week! Love yall :)

We built a tall block Christmas tree for the boys to wake up to Christmas morning. It was their first gift to see. They had been trying on Christmas Eve to make a tower taller than my sister, Alethea, but didn't have enough blocks to do so. Now, they obviously do! 

Hope you enjoyed my random upload of iPhone pics! Gotta start getting these off of my phone more frequently. 

No comments: