Thursday, March 25, 2010

A bit of catching up

I've been away for way too long. We've had lots going on, and honestly, I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed with life in general, so have put blogging on the back burner. Ty came up with the idea that he begin contributing to the blog on a bi-monthly basis. He's a great writer and pretty funny, as you all know, so keep your eyes peeled for his first post!

I noticed that I haven't yet posted any pictures from Christmas. Shame on me. Since it was Levi's first Christmas, I feel it's important to backtrack in order to document this time in his life.
Colt and Levi in front of Nana's tree in their pjs from Aunt Chez and Uncle Cody.
Baseball is always a big hit in the Dishman household.
Dusty and Lindsey with our 3 kids. I guess Molly wanted in on the fun :)
The men and their table talk.
I took some pictures of Levi in front of our tree. A friend gave us the outfit and I thought it was too cute with the little bow tie.
Publish Post

No comments: