Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Grove

Attention all you Austinites out there! Ty and I have found a restaurant that we LOVE, so just thought I'd share it with you guys. It's called The Grove Wine Bar and Kitchen. http://www.grovewinebar.com/home.html It's on Bee Cave Road, just west of Hwy 360. There is an outside seating area with great shade. If you go, you must try the bruschetta and the Popeye pizza. The wine is great too. They have flights to choose from so you can sample 3 mini glasses and have a taste test! This place seriously is good - everyone we've recommended it to has gone back repeatedly because they love it too. Anyway, if you go and want some company, just let us know :)

1 comment:

Julie T said...

We tried eating there once and the wait was too long. All of my friends have raved about it though. I definitely have it on my short list of places to eat!