Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Tatum turns 5!

Who are your closest friends? Kylie, Skylar, Aliah, Maylee (from preschool), Zoe my sister, Ryla, Eliza, Hazel, Aunt Chez, 

What are some talents you have? Ballet (to be fair, this questionnaire was given in December when she was 3 weeks into ballet). Gymnastics, soccer.

What activities do you like to do with your family? Play games, paint, playing Dead Man, Dead Man come alive on the trampoline

What makes you happy? Seeing my friends and playing with them.

What makes you sad? My brothers hitting me.

Favorite color? All the colors. 

Food? Macaroni and cheese, quesadillas, pizza, Jesus

Sport? Ballet

Book? My princess book

TV show? Angelina Ballerina

Movie? Frozen

Game on iPad: Subway Surfers

Song to sing? Let it Go from Frozen

What do you like best about school? Playing on the big playground

Day of the week? Christmas

When I grow up I want to be a Mommy, doctor, gymnastics teacher, ballet teacher, and swimming teacher. 

My goal for this year is learn to swim.

Something new I want to learn when I am 5 is learn how to eat one whole banana at the same time. 

No comments: