What is your name: Levi Grace Douglas, I mean, not Grace. My name is Levi Douglas.1. How old are you? 3 (pronounced FW-eee)
2. Who is your best friend? Jake and Will
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Stack up the blocks
4. What is your favorite color? Orange
5. What is your favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese and Hotdogs
6. What do you like to do with your family? Give them hugs and a kiss!
7. What is your favorite toy? A singing jig (singing stuffed animal he got for his b-day)
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy
9. What makes you happy? When Colt shares with me.
10. What makes you sad? When a friend doesn't share with me.
11. What is your favorite show to watch? Mike the Knight and the Wiggles and Wild Kratts
12. What is your favorite book? Mickey Mouse piano book
13. What do you love to learn about? Letters
14. What was the best part of your birthday? Smashing the cheese and the low bars at Little Gym
15. Where do you like to go? To go eat enchiladas and quesadillas
16. Who was your favorite teacher? Miss Connie (Wednesday mornings for the past 2 years at church)
17. What is your favorite treat? Brownies and Spiderman treats
18. What do you think about before you fall asleep? Bananas
19. If you could meet someone famous, who
would it be? Jake and Will
20. What was your favorite birthday present? Sampson (from the Bible) action figure
This year Levi had another combination party with his friend, Will, this year at The Little Gym. It was a great time where the kids got to play games and play on the different apparatuses at the gym.
Here is Will, the other birthday boy!
And Tatum. We take gymnastics at the Little Gym every Friday. Colt and Levi get to enter the gym and do their thing, while Tatum and I stay in the observation room watching. Needless to say, Tatum was super excited to finally enter the gym and play around.
This is a big inflatable mat the kids get to bounce around on. They love laying on it when it deflates.
Levi loves his Nana...
and the awesome shades from his Uncle Cody and Aunt Chez.
For Levi's family party, he enjoyed opening a few gifts among which were orange Crocs (his favorite color)
A mickey mouse shirt
A Mr. Potato Head keychain (which he begged for for weeks and played with only once in the past 2 months!)
And his anticipation of Daddy's gift... a pack of Bubblegum. When he was 2-years-old, he used to swallow his gum, so Ty promised he could have gum when he turned 3. However, he still swallows his gum, so we may just have to wait until he turns 4!
On the night of Levi's actual b-day, I had a photo shoot with his close friend Jake. We went to dinner with them at Central Market and celebrated with some great music on the patio and birthday cake!
Levi, you are a funny, smart and exuberant kiddo. We love that you make us laugh everyday, but that you also have a sweet and sensitive side that balances you out. You remember everyone's name you meet, which makes them feel special and makes us proud that you care so much about others. We call you Kamakazi Levi because you throw care to the wind - you have jumped off a 6 foot drop before and even fell off the top bunk of your bunkbed from a rocking chair you dragged up there! (Yes, you now sleep on the bottom bunk). Anyway, we love you so much and look forward to watching you grow this next year!