Sunday, September 5, 2010

Levi's first haircut

I recently took Colt to Cool Cuts for Kids to get his haircut before his preschool starts. While I was there, I decided to get Levi's hair cut too. It was getting a bit long in the back, plus he's at such an active stage right now that I didn't want to attempt to cut it myself any longer! The whole time Colt was getting his hair cut, Levi threw a fit. I almost threw in the towel, but as soon as Colt got out of the chair (or car in this instance), Levi wanted in, and sat there quietly for the duration of the haircut. Apparently, he just wanted to drive the cool car and watch The Backyardiagans! Now, Levi looks sooo much more grown up - it kinda makes me wish I hadn't gotten his hair cut! Oh well, it'll always grow back, plus, he's still my baby for a few more weeks :) 

No comments: