Sunday, May 2, 2010

The newest member...

Isn't he/she cute? We had a sonogram 2 weeks ago and the baby looks healthy. Praise the Lord! I was kinda worried it wouldn't be since I had run a marathon while I was pregnant, and drank lots of caffeine, and did other things you aren't really supposed to do during pregnancy, since I didn't even suspect I was pregnant for a while. But, the Lord has answered our prayers and has shown me once again that worrying won't add any days to my life.

Also, they gave us a sneak peak at the gender, but since it was so early on I am not rushing out to buy any pink or blue yet. The mistake diagnosis this early on can be quite high, so I'm waiting a few more weeks to start choosing names, bedding, etc. I recently have started feeling this baby kick, which I LOVE. And my energy is coming back, but I'm in the nasty habit of napping everyday when my kids nap, so now am having trouble falling asleep at night. Guess I gotta give up my naps for a while. Well, that's about all for now. Until next time!

2 comments:

Chez said...

What a great profile shot! Love him/her! I'm glad you aren't feeling as tired, but I can imagine kicking the nap habit would be a tough one! Good luck!!

Lindsey Stokes said...

so cute! Glad to hear little one is healthy and can't wait to hear what he/she is.