Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm baack.

Hello blog reading friends,
I've been gone for so long that I hardly remember how to post. There are probably just a few readers remaining, and I'm so grateful you still remember to check in! Last month, my computer decided to call it quits. Fortunately, my amazing husband had created a computer fund to buy me a new computer for Christmas, so he was able to swoop in and get me a new computer in a jiffy. Unfortunately, all of my pictures are left stranded on my old PC. (Although our friend, Shiva, is trying to recover them for me. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Shiva!) This whole event has made me realize how fortunate I am to have posted so many of my favorite pics on the blog. At least I can print them off of here if I need to. That said, I have a renewed sense of purpose in my blogging (which was sorely missing before, if I do say so myself). So, now that we are back in business, let me get to those pictures!

At the end of October, we took a trip to a pumpkin patch. It sure is hard to get Colt to look at the camera these days, and Levi was super entertained with these strange orange ball-like things I kept asking him to hold. The good news for Levi is that I forgot to buy a big pumpkin to sit him in (unlike Colt here). Ha!




















1 comment:

Shiva said...

I am sucking all the data off your old computer as I write this. So far it seems I've managed to recover at least all the pictures but I'm also trying to get your music and other documents as well.

Also, I've gone ahead and Photoshopped myself into all the family pictures and deleted the originals. Just kidding.