Friday, January 16, 2009

Squeaky Shoes

Grandma gave Colt some squeaky shoes for his birthday in July. The shoes are size 6, and since he's outgrown his size 5s, we decided to give them a try. The first time we put them on, he ran around the house for about 20 minutes non-stop. Today it's cold outside, and Colt REALLY wants to go out to play, so in my attempt to keep him inside, I busted out the squeaky shoes....

Gotta say that I don't plan on sending him anywhere in public wearing these shoes (as I'm sure they will drive the nursery workers, or whoever is around, batty). I just need to figure out how to dismantle the squeaker.

1 comment:

Grandma J. said...

See, Grandma knew those squeaky shoes would come in handy!

I think the squeaky part is on the side of the sole and can pop right out.

But, if he get's loose at the store, it would be a great way to find him! Just follow the cute squeak!

Love you precious!