Monday, September 14, 2009

First Foods

My baby is growing up so fast! I can't believe it's already time for him to experiment with solid foods. His first food was mashed bananas with breastmilk. Not a big fan. He wouldn't even open his mouth for more! He just closed his lips together tightly.
And I thought maybe he'd like the sweetness of bananas.
Since we videoed Colt's first experience with food, I thought we should video Levi's 2nd time, since he's the 2nd child. Ok, so I just forgot to do it the first time. Anyhow... here it is.

In other food news...
Colt has finally taken a liking to VEGETABLES!!
Every mother's dream.
I was dicing tomatoes and gave him one like I'd done a million times before... but this time, he actually ate it, then ate all that were on Ty's salad and my cutting board. Tonight he devoured steamed carrots.

Maybe I should show a picture of ME smiling, because this is a day I've been praying about for a long time. But here's a picture of Colt loving the positive reinforcement we've been giving him, I mean, the delicious taste of VEGGIES.

No comments: