Friday, January 11, 2008

Scattergories

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought I should play.

RULES:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
Your answers have to be real names, places, and things and you can’t use your own name for the boy or girl name.

What’s your name? Charis
Car: Cressida - I used to drive one in college
City: Chichester, England (where I was born)
Boy name: Colt... duh
Girl name: Callie
Alcoholic drink: crown and coke
Occupation: coach
Something you can wear: Crocs
Celebrity: Cameron Diaz
Food: Center-cut tenderloin
Reason for being late: Changing a last minute baby diaper
Cartoon character: Catara - on Avatar:The last airbender.
Something you shout: Congratulations!

I tag: Jesse, Jennifer and Allison

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Cute.

Tag some people, Charis.

Charis said...

Okay, I tag you... Jesse. And also Jennifer and Allison.