Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Four Seasons and Ty Pennington

So last weekend Ty and I had the priveledge of spending time at the Four Seasons in Austin (thanks to Ty's work). We got massages, ate breakfast in the room overlooking the Guadalupe River, ate at their nationally award winning restaurant, and we ran into Ty Penningtton from Extreme Home Makeover in the gym! My Ty, said "Look, that's Ty Pennington." I knew he was in town for an episode of his show, but the guy really didn't look like him from the view I had, plus he was tall and all the radio shows were saying he was short. So, I went outside to run around the lake while Ty stayed inside lifting weights. When I came back, he said he checked the guestbook, and it was Ty Pennington who was in the gym with us. Ye of little faith... Anyway, I can't wait to see the house they redid. The family has 5 autistic children so they need a home makeover to meet each of their kid's individual needs!

No comments: